Well today is the first 1/2 day of the new apartment hunting path! I say 1/2 day because I have to go to the oral surgeon for a consult (getting wisdom teeth out this month) and then I have an appointment later for the p/t Rainbow gig I’ve been doing.
I told the guy I’ve been doing p/t work for on Friday that I’d no longer be doing it. I said that if he was in DIRE need that I may be able to help him by training new folks on the weekend, but that’s it. So I finished up trainings this weekend and this evening I have 1 more and then it’s full steam ahead!
This is so exciting. So what we’ve been doing thus far:
1) Re-reading “Apartment Riches” course by Dave Lindahl.
2) I went to Creonline and printed out every article that Ray Alcorn wrote and Dave Lindahl wrote.
3) Next, I will go to Creonline and read and/or print out every informative post that I find by Ray Alcorn by using the search feature.
4) Kathy and I have been on loopnet and the MLS searching for apartment buildings. We’re looking at ones with 40+ units. We are then getting the financial information on the properties and after we go over the “evaluating the deals” section of the “Apartment Riches” course again we will start figuring out the numbers on all of these properties that we find. We’re going to evaluate tons of deals, whether we are interested in them or not, just so we can practice doing this. We’re going to do it on paper first and then plug into the numbers that come in the software that we got with the course.
5) I’ve listened to about 7 or 8 cds of “Success Stories” which are extremely motivating and some are actually really, really educational. Kathy has just finished listening to them as well.
I’m ready folks…and I mean business. I have faith that we will have our 1st apartment building by March. With dedicating all of my time and energy to this there is no reason why we shouldn’t??
Oh and that other strip club we were working on trying to get? He called me the other day just to see how long it would take us to get a machine for him because the guy that he’s currently using who promised to put a new machine in is screwing around. He said “I’m giving him til the end of the month but this is the 2nd time I had to call him and ask about his progress?”
When he asked me how long it would take to get him an atm I said “we have a machine ready to go with your name on it baby!” He was like “oh ok. Great!” lol Sooooo, I’ll follow up with him shortly too. Actually, Kathy and I have to fill up our other atm this week so we’ll probably stop by and see the guy in question too!
Oh and my neighbor just texted me and said she’s done labeling, stamping and stuffing our envelopes for our direct mail campaign!